Specially designed as a compact and universally applicable square drive tool for more standardised work. The attractively priced EDGE includes some very practical features that are normally only found in top range hydraulic torque wrenches. In short, this is a wrench that provides top value for your money.
- Vertical flanges
- It is impossible to reach a reaction point, or it can only be done with great difficulty
- Considerably corroded bolts
- Speed is of the essence
- You want the highest safety and accuracy available on the market.
- Long bolts or anchor bolts and considerable movement of the reaction point (cap nuts, spacer sleeves)
- You want to digitally register all of your bolting work.